Situation Reaction Test:DownloadsDownload the pack of 180 situations comes in SRT: Situation Reaction Test which is one of the test in psychological testing. Situation reaction test is also know as SRT is a series of 60 situations, candidates are required to answer as many as they can in 30 mins. The best way to perform well in SRT is to Learn 200 words given by me in practice sets and there positive sentences.
Tips to Tackle SRT
- Keep the response short.
- Write the solution to the point.
- Do not write multiple actions.
- Write clean.
- Avoiding skipping any situation in between.
- Do not contradict your response for similar type of situations.
- Write practical and logical solutions.