WORD ASSOCIATION TEST: NEGATIVE WORDS
Hello aspirants i am back with a new post about WAT Test in SSB, In this post i will be explaining some tips related to handling negative words in WAT (explained in some books), In WAT test of ssb you will be asked many negative words to check you psychology level and you have to answer them smartly and positively again before starting this post i will say practice more and more words to increase your speed and psychology level.
When your reaction to a negative word is positive, it will be easy for you to make a sentence from the word. The tip is to form a positive idea from a negative word shown in the slide.
For example- Defeat: - Now when we hear defeat, an image of failure comes to our mind. It is natural but a little practice will help you to change the image out of your mind.
METHOD FOR –VE WORDS:
(1) Denial method
TPSN + Denial words (is not, does not, has not, never) + OW + Other words.
(1) A good friend never hates his own friend.
TPSN DW OW OTW
(2) A good army officer never hates his own soldiers.
(3) A good captain does not hates his own players.
(4) A leader never hates his followers.
(5) A good father never hates his own children.
(6) A good scientist never hates good invention of life.
(1) A scientist never rejects new inventions of life.
(2) A good officer never reject his duties and responsibility.
(3) A good manager does not reject valuable suggestions from his colleagues.
(4) A brave never rejects challenges of life.
(1) A good army officer never punishes an innocent soldiers.
(2) A good teacher never punishes an honest student.
(3) A true judge never punishes a person for his guiltless offence.
(1) A good leader is never selfish of promoting his own interest.
(2) A sincere friend is never selfish with his own friends.
(3) A good captain is never selfish of personal achievement.
(4) He is not selfish of his own publicity.
Examples of Negative words in SSB for Practice: