WAT Word for Practice: Sample Word Set 4
I have previously uploaded many WAT words for practice and now again i have bring out more Words here for your better practice. Please refer to my previous post of 200+ Words association Test which consist of 40 Words and now remaining i am uploading here-
|Word association test in SSB|
· Osama Bin laden was a great traitor in the field of global terrorism.
· Ajmal kasab was a traitor to the nation involved in 26/11 attack in Mumbai operation at hotel Taj.
· Afzal guru was a great traitor to the nation involved in planning terrorist activities in our nation.
· Value added tax has been imposed in canteens.
· Canteen to relax and enjoy with friends.
· Canteen to revitalize and rejuvenate after prolonged hours of study and work.
· RBI courageously inducted 185000 crore into system to beat back recessionary trends in our nation.
· Major Manoj Talwar displayed exemplary courage during Kargil operation.
· Captain Vikram Batra, PVC courageously fought Pakistani rangers during Kargil operatives.
· Work hard and be sure of your success, always be a fighter not a quitter.
· India is sure to beat back energy crises in the near future.
· There is no surety to beat back the ill designs of moist action in the affected areas of Jharkhand, etc.
· Indian army is known for disciplined soldiers.
· Discipline is part of life, implement it and see the difference.
· Discipline is the bed rock of success; follow the principles of great people like Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel.
· Operation blue star brought peace in Punjab and fought back bravely the ill designs of the militants.
· Operation Vijay proved successful during Kargil operations.
· Operation to fight back Naxilism and terrorism is a big issue in front of the government.
· Poverty is a curse to the manking; step should be taken to be poverty ridden nation.
· Corruption is a great curse to economic development. The defaulters should be punished.
· AIDS is curse to society.
· Sky diving and Para sailing is a good adventure sport.
· India is adventurous to promote projects through Indo-France agreement to beat back energy crisis.
· Conquering of Mount Everest by Tenzing Norkay and his team was an adventurous feat in the international areas.
· Dowry is the biggest crime against women in our nation.
· Child labour is the worst crime; measures should be taken to beat back the menace.
· Criminals should be given an exemplary punishment involved in terrorist activities.
· Difficult situations like corruption can be tackled by peaceful negotiations and settlement within the framework of the constitution.
· Indo-US nuclear deal will bring solution to our nation and beat back the difficult problem of energy crisis.
· Jammu and Kashmir is a difficult issue, India and Pakistan should resolve amicably else other nations may take advantage of the crucial situations.
· Nothing is impossible, nations have to sit together to fight back global warming.
· Chandrayan-1 will try to develop 3-D atlas and configurations of the moon which is a impossible mission , let us hope to succeed in the mission.
· Impossible means, I am possible.
· RBI has brought a temporary ease on the impact of financial crisis in India.
· Easy money is dangerous for the growth of the people; voluntary disclosure scheme should be introduced to beat back black marketing.
· Easy approach does not lead to success.
· Major Barta, PVC died a martyr death during the Kargil operation.
· Lt. Arun Khetrapal, PVC of 17 Poona Horse laid down his life during 1971 war.
· Honor killing is leading to mysterious death of young people, the practice should be arrested.
· Pakistan tried to discourage the indo-US nuclear deal by external intervention by other nations.
· India should discourage china against construction of Barrage and Brahmaputra River.
· Young minds should focus towards development of our nation and should not be discouraged by minor setbacks.
· Abhinav bindra brought gold medal to our nation in 10m air rifle shooting during Olympics.
· Col. Rajvarsshan Rathore brought the first silver medal in shooting during Olympics and brought fame to the Indian army.
· Shoot to kill, sustained shooting practice should be taken by para military forces to beat back Maoist activities in the jungle terrain
· Corruption is killing our nation, we should bring changes to fight back the evil practices of corrupt people.
· Shoot to kill, improve your perception and snub your opponents.
· Kill bad habits, germs and grow in life.
· Barack Hussain Obama’s win as president of USA brought happiness to the black people in the nation.
· Happiness is a state of mind, you can develop it.
· Everyday is a new day, be happy and take challenges in life.
· Dhananjay Chatterjee was found guilty in raping Heten Parikh.
· Terrorist guilty of 26/11 and militant action in Mumbai during July 2011 should be brought to task.
· Person’s found guilty towards transfer of money to Swiss bank should be punished.
· India and Pakistan should maintain brotherly relations and bring peace to the continent.
· America is acting as a big brother to the African nations.
· Love between brothers is a binding factor in the family.
· India share good relations with its neighbours.
· SAARC summit, play a vital role to improve situations in South Asia.
· China is not a trusted neighbour in the present scenario.
· Rabindra Nath Tagore was conferred Nobel prize for literature.
· Mother Teresa fought for a Nobel cause to bring peace to the humanity.
· Helping poor and needy is a Nobel step should develop in life.
- How to Form Good Positive Sentence in WAT (Word Association Test) in SSB
- Frequently Asked Words In Word Association Test: Practice set 2
- Word Association Test Practice Sets: 200+ Vital words for Practice
- HOW TO WRITE/TACKLE NEGATIVE WORDS IN WORD ASSOCIATION
- WORD ASSOCIATION TEST FORMATION: METHOD 2