Special pdf for SBI Associate Clerk Exam Quick Preparaion Download
Guys Here i am uploading a pdf for SBI Associates clerk exam, you can download this preparation and Crack the SBI associates Clerk Exam–Current Affairs and Banking Awareness Section I have also uploaded the Current Affairs for November you should also read it for better Practice. All the best for you SBI-Associates Clerk Exam.
POLICY RATES OF RBI
- Repo rate- 8%
- Reverse Repo Rate-7%
- Bank Rate-9%
- Marginal Standing Facility (MSF)- 9%
RBI/ BANKING/ BUSINESS NEWS
- RBI amended KYC norms for NBFC’s, as they were facing practical difficulties and constraints in getting KYC documents at frequent intervals.
- The Department of Financial Services under the Union Ministry of Finance on 31 December 2014 appointed the Managing Directors (MD) and Chief Executive Officers of four Nationalised Banks.
- Union Cabinet approved the hike of government stake in Industrial Finance Corporation of India (IFCI) ltd to 51 percent.
- The Reserve Bank of India on 29 December 2014 released the Financial Stability Report December 2014. The report also includes the Trend and Progress of Banking in India during 2013-14.
- Foreign Exchange Reserves of India reached 320 billion US dollars on the back of a massive jump in foreign currency assets.
- Four PSUs signed joint venture agreements to set up an integrated coal gasification-cum-fertiliser and ammonium nitrate complex in Talcher, Odisha.
- Union Cabinet approved promulgation of an Ordinance to hike FDI cap in the insurance sector to 49 percent.
- Suresh Prabhu Advisory Group on Integrated Development of Power submitted report to Union Government.
- BHEL bagged a 16.96 million Euros contract for a thermal power project from Electricity Generation Company of Turkey.
- The interest rate of 8.75 percent on Provident Fund (PF) deposits for the year 2014-15 was approved by the Union Finance Ministry on 19 December 2014.
- RBI imposed monetary penalty on ICICI bank and Bank of Baroda for violation of its instructions regarding norms on KYC and AML.
- RBI increased RTGS (real time gross settlement) business hours from 7.30 hours to 12 hours.
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) on 10 December 2014 approved the implementation of the Tea Development and Promotion Scheme of the Tea Board.
- Union Cabinet approved to set up of 500 crore rupees Credit Guarantee Fund for factoring of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
- The Union Government on 5 December 2014 divested its 5 percent stake in Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL).
- The Reserve Bank notified reviewed Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) policy in railways infrastructure and Defence sectors.
- Air India signed a MoU with NBCC for monetization of surplus land assets of the national carrier.
- The Union Cabinet approved Regional Rural Banks (Amendment) Bill, 2013 that seeks amendments in the Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) Act, 1976.
- RBI in its fifth bi-monthly monetary policy statement kept the policy rates unchanged.
- International Finance Corp (IFC) arm of World Bank issued 10 billion rupee Masala bond to fund infrastructure development. The so-called masala bonds mark the first rupee bonds listed on the London Stock Exchange. The name masala bond is the Indian counterpart of the Dim Sum bond applied to Chinese offshore issues of IFC. Bonds issued inside India by IFC are known as Maharaja Bonds.
- November 11: Reserve Bank of India tightened its norms for Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) by requiring them to have a much stronger capital base. Failing to which, the NBFCs would lose their CoR (Certificate of Registration). NBFCs have been given time till March 2017 to comply with the norms.
- November 19: Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd ( IREDA) and US ExportImport (Exim) Bank signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with respect to cooperation on clean energy investment.
- State Bank of India (SBI) Mutual Fund (MF) announced that it will launch Shariah Equity Fund on 1 December 2014. The fund is aimed at attracting investments from Muslim populations of India. The fund has been approved by the All India Muslim Personal Law Board, an authority that oversees the observance of Muslim civil laws in India.
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) directed Foreign Portfolio Investor (FPI) to ensure compliance with all necessary norms of Foreign Portfolio Investment (FPI) Regulations before issuing Offshore Derivative Instruments (ODIs) especially participatory notes (P-notes) with immediate effect. With respect to this SEBI issued the guidelines outlining the details.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) decided to sell worth 2000 crore rupees government bonds through Open Market Operations (OMOs) to squeeze the liquidity in the market.
- The Reserve Bank of India on 27 November 2014 issued Guidelines for Licensing of Small Finance Banks in the Private Sector. As per the issued guidelines, the minimum paid-up equity capital for small finance banks shall be 100 crore rupees.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released guidelines for Licensing of Payments Banks. These guidelines will allow mobile firms and supermarket chains, among others, to enter the banking arena to cater to individuals and small businesses.
- The objectives of payments banks will be to further financial inclusion by providing small savings accounts and payments or remittance services to migrant labour workforce, low income households, small businesses, other unorganized sector entities and other users.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) eased gold imports and scrapped 20:80 scheme. The decision to withdraw the 20:80 scheme will cut smuggling of gold and raise legal shipments into India. In 2013, the 20:80 scheme was introduced to bring down inbound shipments, sliding rupee and to combat a huge current account deficit (CAD) along with a hike in import duty to 10 percent.
- Union Cabinet approved proposal to amend Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) policy in construction and real estate sectors.
- India-Saudi agreed to cooperate in areas of strategic reserves, petrochemical conservation, refineries and
Read more by downloading pdf or Docx for SBI Associate clerk Exam-
Downloading Link 1
I’m Deepak Tomar. I have completed my M.Tech in Computer Science and now i am working as a Govt. Employee in UP Police, I Love to help others and making friends, you can connect to me on facebook for any help- I will be happy to help you .