2. SSB Material
4. Screening Test(1st Day)
- Filling up of PIQ (Personal Information Questionnaire) form.
- Filling in the personal particulars in forms supplied bySSB.
- Grouping of candidates and allotment of chest numbers.
5. Screening Test(2nd Day)
6.Psychologist’s Tests(3rd day)
7. GTO Tasks(4th Day)
- Group Discussion.
- Military Planning.
- Progressive Group Tasks.
- Inter Group Obstacle Race or Snake Race.
- Half Group Task.
- Individual Obstacles.
- Interview of some candidates by President/Deputy President.
8. GTO Tasks(4th Day)
- Final Group Tasks.
- Command Task.
- Interviewof the remaining candidates.
10 Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT)
11. Current Affairs for General Competition-
11. Banking Portal