GTO-Essentials of Progressive Group Task:PGT
Guys I am uploading the instructions that need to be follow in Progressive Group Task: PGT of SSB Interview, you should always remember these points while performing PGT.
- · Theoretical skills are not at premium, but practical intellect is required to be demonstrated with reasoning and logic.
- · Generally the complete group should perform collectively, and you should try to be part of group instead of being away from it.
- · Ideas and views play a vital role and therefore contribute physically, practically in a friendly surrounding and create a healthy atmosphere in the group.
- · Do not give ideas from a distance instead you should perform over the obstacles you should perform physically to qualify and show your ideas to the assessor and satisfy your subordinates.
- · In case of any violence of the rule explained by the Group Testing Officer, the candidate should get back to the initial position during infringement and retry the ideas again differently.
- · Remember you have to lead from the front rather than being a spectator. You must perform at each and every structure to qualify by giving ideas and views which are practically viable.
- · Assist your friend in carrying helping materials and load at the time of maneuvering the obstacles
- · Candidates should keep thinking about fresh innovative ideas, instead of giving defeatist/borrowed ideas of students not making the grade at the SSB’s,
- · Candidate should be vigilant, watchful and always display pleasant disposition. Minor setbacks should not spoil peace of mind. It is natural that the person who works is bound to make mistakes, so you are bound to commit it too. The person who learns from mistakes, generally progresses, as compared to a person who acts to be ultimate with borrowed knowledge, copied ideas and shows poor intellectual fibre.
- · A movable drum called (OTMD) is also kept between the start line and finish line in the form a helping material which can be approached, lifted and moved at the discretion of the group and used in negotiating over the obstacle. The OTMD can be moved only once during the conduct of the task specified.
- · Candidates to ensure that the helping material is used individually or collectively without tying each other. Any two rigid helping Material cannot be tied and used collectively, i.e. tying of two planks/two ballies together is forbidden. The students can utilize the helping material individually and are permitted to place on helping material on top of the other collectively without breaking the rules. If need be, the helping material is permitted to be tied to a structure and utilized successfully.
- · The candidates give ideas and views which are generally aided by elaborated intellectual thought process and practical intelligence.
- · First obstacle is generally simple and easy to perform, but attention should be focused on the 2-4 obstacles of PGT is essential.
- · PGT has four set, HGT has one set akin to third task of the PGT, and Command Task is a single/complex task depending on the mental caliber of the student. Final group Task: FGT is also akin to HGT or fourth obstacle of the PGT. Remember all task are important do it effectively.
By Deepak Tomar →